Steps to perform Natrajasana
- Stand straight on your yoga mat and arms by your sides.
- While inhaling bend your right leg backwards and hold with your right ankle with right hand as shown in fig.
- Try to move your right leg upwards as much as you can.
- Extend your left arm straight out in front. In the beginning you can take help another person.
- Hold this posture for 20 – 30 seconds and keep breathing normally. Now slowly come back to starting position.
- Repeat this with left leg then right leg. Like this you can practice for 3-4 repetition.
- Strengthens legs hips, ankles and chest.
- Helps to reduce weight.
- Stretches the thighs, groin, and abdominal organs.
- Improves posture and your balance.
- Improves digestive system.
- Good for Improving concentration.
- Releases stress and calms the mind.
- Those suffering from low blood pressure should not practice Natarajana.
- In the beginning take the support of your friend to maintain proper balance.
- Doctor advice is must before practice any exercise.
- Practice under expert guidance.